Annual General Meeting 2019
Notice of the Annual General
- Saturday 02 November, 2019
The Annual General Meeting of the members of Jaffna Hindu College Old Boys’ Association of Australia NSW Branch will be held on Saturday 23rd November 2019 at the Jim Southee Community Centre, 117 James Cook Drive, Kings Langley, NSW 2117 starting from 6pm.
Agenda for this meeting is below:
- President’s opening.
- Minutes of the AGM held on 18 November 2018 and matters arising from the minutes.
- President’s Address
- Annual Report of the Secretary
- Treasurer’s report and confirmation of audited financial statements.
- Consideration of resolutions.
- Nomination of Patron, Vice Patrons and Auditor.
- Question Time & any other matters
- Management committee dissolved
- Election of management committee members for 2020.
- Light Dinner
If a member wishes to bring forward any resolution for consideration at the meeting, it shall be sent to the Secretary either by e-mail or by post, stating clearly the description and purpose of the resolution, to reach on or before Tuesday 12 November 2019.
If a member wishes to nominate himself or any other member to any position in the Management Committee for 2020, a completed Nomination Form shall be send to the Secretary either by email or post to reach on or before Saturday 9 November 2019.
Association’s Constitution, Nomination Form and Membership Form can be found on our this website.
Email - email@example.com Postal Address – PO Box 166, Pendle Hill, 2145 T Janaraj Asst. Secretary.